i was reading Readers Digest this morning and found one interesting article (tips) in the mag. would like to share the tips to you as well especially to those who loves camera. ;)
- Stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth as you smile. it reduces the double-chin effect.
- keep your chin down for a flattering line. and tilt your head slightly for a more friendly / flirtatious look.
- say cheese! this is not a silly as it sounds. it opens your mouth into a natural smile.
- natural make-up is best. rich, shiny lip-gloss can make lips appear too large, so use sparingly.
- have the photographer stand above you so your chin is naturally facing down and your eyes widen.
rasa dah ikut tips kat atas ni. tp still nampak muka tembam. aku tak mesra camera, maka nampak la fake nye senyum itu. kahhhhhh...
as for kids, diorg buat apa jugak mimik muka pun kita rasa comel kan? apa lagi kalau senyum gini.
note : setelah sekian lama, baru berkesempatan nak blogwalking...