tag 12 - my top 4

ok, tag seterusnya dari gieyana. tag ni bes! jom kite tgk...

Names that friends call U:
  • al
  • aly
  • alya
  • alyyani
4 most important dates in your life:
  • 7th September 1982 – my birth day
  • 10th August 1982 – wan’s birth day
  • 5th October 2008 – rania’s birth day
  • 8th December 2007 – our anniversary

4 things you've done in the last 30 minutes:

  • sms-ing wan
  • discussion with boss
  • finish some works
  • asar

4 ways to be happy:

  • get closer to Allah (solat + doa)
  • no fighting with wan.
  • look at nia’s face.
  • have enough money all the time.

4 gifts you would like to receive:

  • CAMERA
  • a brand new wallet
  • microwave
  • a white gold ring

4 of your favourite hobbies:

  • travelling
  • sleeping
  • blogging
  • shopping (windows shopping when tight budget)

4 places you want to go for vacation:

  • on a plane to east of Malaysia with family
  • on a plane to oversea with family
  • must go to Makkah to perform Hajj
  • on a cruise to anywhere

I have no specific location for vacation. :D kang kalo kata nak gi paris ke Zimbabwe ke macam impossible pulak nak gi. Hehehe…

4 things always found in your bag:

  • Wallet
  • Car key and House key
  • Hand phones
  • Organizer

Nak tambah lagi bole tak? Tissue, lipstick, camera, pen, compact powder

4 u love so much:

  • Allah S.W.T
  • Rania Ayesha
  • Ridzuan
  • My Family (ayah, mak, along, ainal, Akmal, ina, yan)4 + 7 = 11 :D Over la aku ni. heheh…

4 things 'special' for you: my 'things' is my people..

  • I’m blessed of having a steady life with a husband and a daughter at this age.
  • I’m blessed of having my family who stand by me trough thick and thin.
  • I’m blessed of having a stable job which time to time can expands my knowledge.
  • I’m blessed of having a bunch of friends who being a good listener when I need a moment of ‘girl talk’.

4 who you would like to answer this survey

  • nurin
  • erda
  • suhida
  • ita

I want to know you guys! :D

2 comments:

Gieyana said...

Walaaaa...bagus!! dh siap assignment!

alyyani said...

hahaha.. pantas lagi tangkas! ;p

 

Copyright © Mrs. Simplicity | All Rights Reserved | Designed by Whitey Mommy Back to Top|Sign in